HubSpot InBound Certified

Saturday 6 July 2013

Hitman Absolution

I recently finished playing 'Hitman Absolution' on my PC. The last time i played a hitman was approximately 8 years ago & i must agree the game play has improved significantly. 

I started this game after finishing Max Payne 3 & Black Ops2 & i was wondering what next !! Considering my liking for fast paced action type games & my awful past experiences with hitman series, i had my own set of fears before starting this one.

But, when i started the game, i got engaged with the story, game play & pace. Overall, it's a nice game with brilliant graphics & great background score. A must have game for those who like stealth type action games & a bald assassin with a tattoo at the back of head :D

My Score: 7.5/10

See for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment